Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work together to remain safe and healthy during the COVID-19 concerns and resulting State of Illinois order to shelter in place.
Please know our team remains available to assist you as much as possible during this time. We have, however, made alterations to ensure the health and safety of our team, our families, and our tenants. Those alterations include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintenance service delivery is limited to emergency only services.
- Phone calls to 217-403-3300 are being answered and processed through our answering service. They will disseminate information to the correct individual.
- Rent payments should be mailed to
PO Box 140
Champaign, IL 61824-0140
- Team members are working from home to the extent possible therefore please be aware that your questions and requests will be addressed as quickly as possible.
- The office of DRM has restricted access therefore no in person visits are allowed. This restriction will remain in effect during entirety of the shelter in place time frame.